[AMRadio] Petition to FCC for Lifetime licenses

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 12:39:32 EST 2016

I suspect I am not alone in agreeing with K9FH and doubtless the
vast majority of those on this list. One of the prime reasons for
"amateur" radio is to promote learning and the way to do that is
to construct apparatus.  And just how will the FCC determine
that my transmitter is certified or home-made?  Enter the home
and look at it? They don't have the staff to enforce the laws as-is
leave alone enforce such nonsense.

- Jim Tonne W4ENE