[AMRadio] Petition to FCC for Lifetime licenses

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Feb 27 13:42:20 EST 2016

There's nothing in the original 1928 "Amateur's Code" that says amateurs
have to "homebrew" their equipment. It says "PROGRESSIVE... with
knowledge of abreast of science, a well built and efficient station, and
operation beyond reproach". "Well built and efficient" can imply
commercially built equipment too. The "good old days" of amateur radio
have evolved many times over the last 100 years. One has to get over it
and move on.

Pete, wa2cwa