[AMRadio] Petition to FCC for Lifetime licenses

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:39:13 EST 2016

There was a time when you renewed you license, that you had to sign a
statement certifying a certain level of activity, and other words to
the effect that your skills (i.e. CODE and THEORY and PRACTICE) were
current!

We not only ditch that but all renewal?

If that was part of the "good old days" I say let's move back rather than on!

73

Rob
K5UJ