[AMRadio] Petition to FCC for Lifetime licenses

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:44:34 EST 2016

Pete,
The question under discussion isn't whether home-brew rigs are
required. -- Of course they are not a requirement, nor should they be.
Rather, the question is whether home-brew rigs will be permissible in
the future!  My position is that to ban them would violate the very
definition and basis of ham radio.

Ollie
W2QXR