[AMRadio] Petition to FCC for Lifetime licenses

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Feb 27 16:43:16 EST 2016

There is nothing, except wild speculation from people who have nothing
better to do, that would indicate that there is any consideration from
the FCC, or any other organization, that homebrew rigs would be banned
given that FCC would even consider putting forth lifetime amateur
licenses. That's just plain silly and has no basis in any real facts
relative to U. S. amateurs.

Next, we will be rehashing why we need Daylight Savings Time which is
coming up in roughly 2 weeks.

Pete, wa2cwa