[AMRadio] Wattmeters and SWR Bridges FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:38:14 EST 2016

Wattmeters and SWR Bridges For Sale:

MFJ 814 HF Wattmeter / SWR Bridge:

The MFJ 814 is listed as an HF Wattmeter and SWR bridge. It
reads 200 W or 2000 W both forward and reflected, and also
reads SWR. It has a large (about 3 inch) meter that has a
back light if 12 Volts is applied.

This unit works fine, including the meter light. Cosmetically it
is very good. Calibration compares favorably to wattmeter
calibrated to NIST standards.

Only $45

HF Peak / Average Wattmeter:

Radio Shack 21-524 HF Wattmeter with peak or average readings.

Full scale power readings of 2000 W, 200 W, and 20 W, with a
switch to select either peak or average. Of course it also reads
SWR. It is rated for 3 to 30 MHz.

This one works fine and looks perfect. I can not find a scratch
on it. It appears that it might never have been used, but simply
stored in a drawer. Its accuracy compares very favorably to a
wattmeter calibrated traceable to NBS.

Paper work is included for $40.

HF Peak / Average Wattmeter:

Radio Shack 21-534 HF Wattmeter with peak or average readings.

Full scale power readings of 2000 W, 200 W, and 20 W, with a
switch to select either peak or average. Of course it also reads
SWR. It is rated for 3 to 30 MHz.

This one works fine and looks perfect. I can not find a scratch
on it. It is still in its original box, and appears that it might
never have been used, but simply stored in a drawer. Its accuracy
compares very favorably to a wattmeter calibrated traceable to NBS.

Paper work is included for $40.

Daiwa CN-540 Cross Needle VHF Wattmeter:

The CN-540 is a cross needle meter rated for 50 to 150
MHz. Forward power scales are 200 W and 20 W, with
40 W and 4 W in reverse. Of course since this is a cross
needle meter, it also reads SWR simultaneously.

This particular meter works fine with average looks.
Paper work (which includes the schematic diagram) is
included for $35.

Vanco SWR-2 SWR Bridge / Wattmeter
It covers from 1.7 to 150 MHz. It has a single meter, and
is actually a 10 W and 100 W full scale watt meter as well
as the "normal" SWR meter. It is still in its original box,
with original paper work, and appears to be new. $25.

Motorola S-1352A SWR Bridge
This unit is an SWR Bridge and a Wattmeter with 10 W and
100 Watt scales. It can also function as a field strength meter.
It works fine and looks close to perfect. $25

Royce Model 2-100 SWR Bridge
This is what I think of when I think of an HF SWR Bridge.
SO-239 connectors on each end, and a meter at one end.
It is in good condition, both electrically and cosmetically. $17

Vanco SWR-3 SWR Bridge
This HF SWR bridge is relatively small, so would be ideal
for mobile or portable use.
It works fine and looks fine. $15

Hawk H-3000 SWR Bridge
HF SWR Bridge similar to the SWR-3 above.
It works fine and looks fine. $15

Homebrew 3 to 150 MHz SWR Bridge:
This unit will cover the HF bands (not including 160 meters), and
also 2 meters and 6 meters. It is a well constructed homebrew unit
measuring about 4 x 4 by 2 1/2 inches (plus knob and connectors).
SO-239 connectors are on the side.
It works fine and looks fine as well. $12

M C Jones "Micro Match" MM-1:

The "Micro Match" is one of the very, very early SWR bridges.
It is made by M C Jones Electronics of Bristol, Conn. I do not
know the exact vintage, but would guess in the 1940's or 50's.
The MM-1 is certainly related to the more common Model 261,
262, and 263 units. Paper work from them is included, since
they are similar.

This unit has both SO-239 and BNC connectors on each side, in
parallel, so that either can be used. A toggle switch is on top
(for forward/reflected power), with a range switch on the left,
and SWR adjust control on the right, and the meter in the middle.

Own this vintage piece of equipment for only $20 plus shipping

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, HF, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson