[AMRadio] Freezing electrolytics and other stuff

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sun Jan 3 18:18:16 EST 2016

Charlie, (and others),
	I had the exact same set up as you. I had a shack with pretty much
fiberboard on the outside. I insulated it and I used to run one of those
ceramic Polonius heaters, until I got the electric bill! So, I would go out
and warm up the ET-4336F until it was a balmy 52°F. I had my Apache, DX-100,
and Ranger out there. They suffered no ill effects from the cold. I have
them inside today but I never had to do anything with the electrolytics, (or
anything else for that matter!).

Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)/W3SLK