[AMRadio] Freezing electrolytics and other stuff

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 3 18:22:23 EST 2016

Might also consider the effect from extreme cold on LCD displays, and memory hold up batteries. I have a HP 8591A spectrum analyzer with a 3 volt battery which holds all the calibrations and config. I'd worry about that battery if it stayed sub freezing for a long interval.

Jim
Wd5jko

Sent from my iPhone