[AMRadio] 3 way ARC 5 drive

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 16:07:01 EST 2016

I don't think I have asked this here, have not received any input from a couple other groups, maybe somebody knows here.

I have a mechanical drive for the tuning of an ARC 5 receiver with an extra output port.  It screws on the receiver like a normal right angle drive, takes the tuning cable from the control box, but it also has another output, or maybe input, shaft.  It could be used to tune two identical receivers with one control box, or maybe drive a remote tuning indicator at another spot in the aircraft for somebody that needed to know where the RX was tuned.  I can't find any thing about it or pictures of it in use.  Maybe it is not even used on comm gear. It is identical to the normal right angle drive adapter, just in 'T' fashion.  Any ideas?

Charlie, W4MEC in NC