[AMRadio] ARRL Petitions FCC to Reduce 75/80m Phone Allocation from 3600-4000 to 3650-4000

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:23:40 EST 2016

This reminds me of a letter to editor published in CQ a few years
back.  The writer told of attending a meeting of EmComm folks
somewhere in Southern Calif. and how he was saddened to discover that
not one person attending had any interest in amateur radio for
pleasure.  They only wanted tickets to use their handy talkies for
emergencies and wanted nothing to do with "ham culture," viewing it
with some distaste.

Rob
K5UJ