[AMRadio] Thordarson T-19M17

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:07:51 EST 2016

Fellow AMers,

I have a Thordarson T-19M17 Modulation transformer. I have the
literature which tells me which terminals to connect to for my
particular tubes and class C load. However ***which terminal number
goes with each of the unlabeled terminals??*** There are 4 horizontal
rows with 3 terminals on each row. Is terminal #1 the upper left
terminal?? Does it then go left to right: 1,2,3 in the top row, 4,5,6
in the 2nd row etc.?? I have a hand written diagram (by someone who
previously used this transformer) which looks really strange.-It shows
the top horizontal row as being terminal numbers 7,9,12. Going by this
possibly erroneous info, I'm not getting B+ to the final amp, so I
think this strange numbering must be wrong. I would be most grateful
to receive the correct info.

73,
Ollie
W2QXR