[AMRadio] Thordarson T-19M17

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:32:40 EST 2016

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply and for the Thordarson phone number.  Some
time ago I did indeed call Thordarson.  They said they didn't know,
but would look it up it some archive.  They never got back to me.  The
good news, however is that I asked my Thordarson question also  on a
Facebook Amplitude Modulation group the other day, and a kind
gentleman sent me a photograph of his transformer with numbers on the
terminals.  The bizarre numbering (top row left to right is: "7, 9,
12" ! ) coincided with the hand written diagram I had from the guy who
used the transformer in his 1942 rig!  So I will go over my modulator
wiring and am hopeful that I'll get it working in the near future.

73,
Ollie
W2QXR

--