[AMRadio] FS: AM Station Heathkit-Hammarlund

James stg57 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 12:25:09 EDT 2016

Hello Group,

Before listing this on QRZ, or on Ebay, I wanted to post it on this site first. Please contact me at Ws4jh63 at Gmail, orStg57 at yahoo.com.

What I have for sale is a Heathkit DX-100 Transmitter, Hammarlund HQ-110 Receiver, D-104 Mike, Antenna Relay, Heathkit HO-10 Scope, and N3ZI Frequency counter for the Xmit VFO.

The DX-100 I picked up a few years ago from someone that regularly used it, has been modified with a PTT, audio section modifies for better audio, and the rectification tubes replaced with solid state rectifiers. The HO-10 has had the HV Capacitors replaced. The HQ-110 receiver has had the HV capacitors replaced, works fine, if someone has the proper test gear an alignment could not hurt

I am asking $425.00 for the set. I am willing to deliver within 100 Miles =/- from Boone NC. I do not recommend shipping at all due to the weight.

Photos and Phone number available on request.

WS4JH James Harrison