[AMRadio] FAA Extension, Safety and Security Act of 2016

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:23:36 EDT 2016

My dream has been to move to the sticks with a few acres next to maybe
a corn field and and no neighbors and have a free standing tower maybe
100 feet tall, maybe a bit higher.   If it has to be painted and
lamped, or strobed, that will kill it for me, as I probably would
barely be able to afford a used pyrod tower and the cost of putting it
up.  A tower under 50 feet would be a no go on the low bands.  Hell, a
TREE is taller.  I wonder if this would only apply to new towers.

Rob
K5UJ