[AMRadio] Cart Machines available (both GATES & Collins)

Doug Hensley w5jv at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:23:57 EDT 2016

I have some vintage cart machines that used the 8 track size cue-ing carts

for spot work.  These were from AM stations that pulled them for remodeling

or for PC technology or were shut down to run FM & CD.

If your AM set up is stable and you need another project to occupy your time,

get in touch.  No free lunch; no prices are even set but I can supply a few pictures

to the seriously minded if you will tell me what facilities you would be interested

in.

These could be used to call CQ, deliver first response station information: QTH,

name, gear, etc.  prior to going live on the mic.

QSO via private email I think is best if you are interested.   I may not be able to

respond immediately but I will get back to you.

73, Doug W5JV