[AMRadio] Fw: Fwd: [arrl-odv:25480] FAA Reauthorization Act H.R. 636, short tower regulation

Robert Bethman oldrotorheadsarge at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 18:55:39 EDT 2016

I will say that it isn't reasonable to consider Drone Aircraft Interests.

Drones cannot detect lighting, a big bunch cannot differentiate colors.

It takes some $2K and up ones to have full color ability, and lighting is still an issue.  The fact of the matter regarding FAA regulations SPECIFICALLY DISALLOW NIGHT FLIGHT!

Regards, Bob Bethman, FAA Registered UAS owner.