[AMRadio] FAA Reauthorization Act H.R. 636, short tower regulation

Robert Bethman oldrotorheadsarge at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 19:10:08 EDT 2016

All due consideration is also that cellphone towers/poles have a large number of them NOW disguised as TREES.

They will be heavily impacted with those that are well over 130 feet tall.

This has been done in an attempt to appease the public so that they aren't such an eyesore in neighborhoods.

There is one just up the road from me.  Although it has a "tree appearance", the darn thing is still an eyesore.

Transmissions in the microwave spectrum are badly affected by Acrylic paint.

[ I have begun the path to Amateur Radio Microwave. ]

Regards, Bob Bethman