[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:46:45 EDT 2016

I'm keeping my landline until they shut it down.  Offers to sign up
for U-verse go riight into the roundfile unopened.  I know hams who
dropped their land line around here and regret it.  And it is hard to
get it back once you let it go.  Give me the copper twisted pair.  My
WeCo model 302 in the shack works great.

73

Rob
K5UJ