[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 16:06:42 EDT 2016

FWIW I got rid of my POTS service and DSL several years ago because the lines in my part of Dallas are absolute crap. Every time it rained they got real noisy and after several attempts at finding clean pairs I just told AT&T to cram it. The people next door went thru hell with cable internet. They then tried Uverse and the technician screwed their house up so badly the wife wouldn't let the tech back thru the door even with his supervisor on site.

So basically I'm wireless...... or witless or both.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone