[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Jay Walker jay.walker.voiceover at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:23:17 EDT 2016

I'll echo the comments on the lack of cellphone audio quality. Ever since
cellphones changed from analog to data compressed digital voice the overall
quality is very poor with too many digital artifacts. Thankfully after 30
years of carrying a business provided cell 24/7 365, now that I've retired
I no longer have to deal with those devices. Back to the subject of copper
twisted pair POTS, it's reliability is superior to most other personal
communications devices as the service has had over 100 years to mature..
de NS5F

*Sent from my Commodore 64 Plus...*