[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:32:55 EDT 2016

I refuse to have a cell phone conversation that lasts longer than a
minute or two.  To me it is a tool to transmit information like "I'll
meet you at two at the supermarket."  not much more than that.  Any
real phone call for me has to be on a land line.

Steve, I've heard those cable telephones with the battery backups
didn't make it long during the Sandy power outage.  Folks who still
had POTS were the only ones with phone service.

73

Rob
K5UJ