[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

W. Harris nbcblue at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:10:03 EDT 2016

The old farmer finally gave in and had a phone installed. One day while another farmer was visiting, the phone rang, the owner ignored it. The other asked, "Aren't you going to answer that?" "Nope" came the reply, "I had that put in for my convenience". I feel the same way about my cell phone, I seldom carry the thing.

Bill - K5MIL