[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:22:55 EDT 2016

> The copper stays up only as long as the local/main office has diesel to
> power their big Detroit Diesel gensets. So long as they can keep the fuel
> trucks rolling and lines aren't down, they're fine.

I heard most central offices have a zillion lead acid batteries also.

I also carry my flip phone only when I think I might need it.
Otherwise it stays home.

I tried to get Xfinity internet service here, but they'd never show
up.  After two attempts I blew it off because I figured if this is how
they treat a prospect, then the customer service must not even exist.

73
Rob
K5UJ