[AMRadio] Landline vs cell

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 22:12:13 EDT 2016

Along the lines of this thread, I thought I'd toss out a plug for the
book "Exploding the Phone" by Phil Lapsley.   It's a great read and
while most of the phone phreaks weren't hams, one of the most notorious
was, and the story of how these kids reverse-engineered the phone
network will strike a chord with any of us who couldn't resist taking
the screws out of every electronic gizmo in the house to see what was
inside and how it worked.

For anyone who is interested in getting a sense for the book, here is a
55 minute presentation by the author:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlHN-9S9VWo

73, Bob W9RAN