[AMRadio] HARA Arena to close

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:32:10 EDT 2016

I don't have any particular fondness for the Hara arena - or the Trotwood parking enforcement !
That place is a dump !I went to the Hamvention this year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first time I went. I could not believe how bad the entire site had gotten.It has been about 8 years since the last time I attended and it was not in good shape back then.And who could forget the exploding latrines of '97?
I'm sure whatever venue DARA chooses things  will work out fine.
de KA4JVY

Mark