[AMRadio] WRL Dial Covers

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jun 2 16:35:37 EDT 2016

In the past I have seen people asking where they could purchase dial covers
for the WRL 755(A) and GK 500 VFO dial covers since theirs had broken or
cracked.

There is a guy who makes all sorts of them including the WRL version.
Except for this cover everything he makes is for Classic and Antique BC
radios.

Here is a link to his site.

http://www.dialcover.com/

I bought one from him a year or so back and when I went back to the URL it
had changed so I lost his contact information.  Well today I found it again.
The cover looks like the original and the work is very well done.

You will note in the first sentence the word "here" which is a link to his
full line of covers.  He lists them as WRL and World Radio.  He does good
work for jut $20

Just a happy customer.

Jim
W5JO