[AMRadio] Hundreds of Heathkit Manuals available for free Download

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:40:12 EDT 2016

What I recall is that around 2 or 3 years ago, someone finally called
the bluff of the guy in Calif. who was mailing out all the cease and
desist letters, basically telling him no we're not pulling our manuals
off line and if want to sue us bring it on.   That's when he quit
hassling people and I think the same guy is now trying to revive
Heathkit as a seller of kits but it's all very lame with solderless
kits where you screw leads to pc boards instead of soldering, as if
he's afraid he'll get sued if someone gets burned by a soldering iron.
  But there are plenty of other kits out there that involve soldering
so I don't know what this guy's problem is.

Rob
K5UJ