[AMRadio] Band Plan

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 14:51:41 EDT 2016

After several decades writing the ARRL about various things, I have figured out that, like politicians, they give lip service to anything you wish to discuss.  There are one or two ARRL elites that monitor traffic on this site, but they learn nothing.  An answer to an email I sent about my concerns over the ARRL and QST generated a one line answer from the female president assuring me that they think everything is just fine with everything the ARRL does or publishes.

Think I'll go pull on Superman's cape and spit into the wind, since the the results would be alot greater than thinking I or anybody else have any effective input over the plans of the League.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC