[AMRadio] WRL 755A VFO

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Mar 26 19:22:24 EDT 2016

I wonder how much of the manual you need?  I have a construction manual and
several pages devoted to construction.

There is very little difference between the 755 and 755A manuals, most of
which is
the power supply, adding a choke in place of the resistor between the two
electrolytic capacitors terminals.  The other difference is the value of the
temperature compensating resistors, chosen for each VFO at construction.

What is your pleasure?  Do you need it all?

Jim
W5JO