[AMRadio] 250 Audio Amplifier FS

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:22:46 EDT 2016

Jim,

You might have your best chance at a hamfest.  I looked at the photos
of the amp.  The reason it isn't getting any attention on eBay is that
most audio gear  on eBay only gets a lot of action if it is really
nice looking and ready to put on a table and fire up and start
operating.  The rich eBay crowd who pay the high prices don't want to
get their hands dirty doing any work on something.  Also, they often
don't know which end of a soldering iron to hold and are 100% plug and
play consumers.  If you put a hose on it and flushed out the dirt and
let it dry for a few days that would probably help.  It is mil. gear
so it can probably get wet.    You might also try an ad in the back of
Electric Radio and the amfone.net sell forum and swap.qth.com.
Another reason it isn't getting any bids is it is pickup only.  I'd
like to see it go to an AM operator instead of some glass audiophool.
I'll tell you one thing--if I were out there where you are I'd get it
from you in a second.

73
Rob
K5UJ