[AMRadio] 250 Audio Amplifier FS

Jim Hill hro5-2 at cox.net
Sat May 14 00:11:23 EDT 2016

Rob: Thanks for your answer.  I thought a large metropolitan area
like Los Angeles would provide enough potential buyers to get some
bids.   I might get some snipe bids at the last moment, but probably
not.  I think I'll part it out; and sell the power supply and tubes
separately, keep other miscellaneous parts, and see if I can sell the
cabinet to a scrap metal dealer.  If not, there is always the yearly
free bulky waste pickup .  Hopefully, I can pack the power supply parts.

I'm having another problem, I'm not getting any recent posts from
AMRadio, including my last two.  The last two received are from
Donald Chester on 2/13 and Ken W8EK on 4/13/16.  I subscribed using a
different email address.  I'll see what happens.
Jim