[AMRadio] 250 Audio Amplifier FS

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:38:08 EDT 2016

I did some checking and I think your posts are getting to the
reflector because they show up in the archive but I don't know why you
are not getting any mail.  But I am not either, so it may just be a
lack of message traffic on the reflector.

I sure hope you don't destroy the amp by parting it out.  That would
be a real shame.  I suggest you list it on the military radio
reflectors.  milsurplus at mailman.qth.net is one.

73

Rob