[AMRadio] New analog phone bandwidth petition

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 18:59:54 EDT 2016

Well, I am pretty sure after reviewing the proposal of this semantic conscious ham in the midwest,  when I write my ARRL representatives about my concern on this new proposal, I will: 1- Not get a reply; 2- Get a reply that touts the state of the art and how we should look to move ahead.; 3- Get a reply that says the ARRL is always observant and protective of out spectrum rights.  Sometimes the teats and boar analogy applies when trying to motivate our only hobby wide national spokesmen.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC