[AMRadio] New analog phone bandwidth petition

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Sun May 15 22:30:59 EDT 2016

1.    Type your comments as a Word document, or plain text document.

2.     Go to http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/ 

3         In the “ ECFS Main Links” menu at the left-hand of the page, click on “Submit a filing”. That should bring you to



4.       Type “RM-11769” in the box that asks for “proceeding number” at the top of the page. Fill in the rest of the information requested on the form.

5.       At the bottom of the page, submit your comments as an attachment, just as you would with an e-mail.

6.       Click on the “Continue” button and follow instructions from there.




I would like to comment to the FCC. However, I must have taken too much allergy medication today. I can't seem to find the place to file a comment on the FCC website.


73, Mike / KE5YTV


More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 18 Feb 2018.