[AMRadio] 80/40M K7DYY Super Senior

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:29:44 EDT 2016

> I'm learning to love battery powered QRP on a picnic bench or camp table with mostly invisible antennas :-)

Grant, GL.  All I ask is that you don't do like some of these nitwits
and start blathering in print and on-line about how everything is good
and satisfying and regular normal antennas aren't needed. The antenna
hating / RF fear nut cases don't need any more bloviating they can use
in court as justification for ordering some poor guy's antennas to
come down.  We all know the stealth #$%^ isn't _that_ good.  The
magazines are already full of glowing claims of stealth QRP nirvana
from those who probably never had a decent antenna.   Maybe you can
operate AM piss weak with a Ranger or plate modulated Adventurer.
Sometimes it works late at night in winter.  Hpe to work you in Ga.

73

Rob
K5UJ