[AMRadio] Heavy Iron For Sale in Central Louisiana

Doug Hensley w5jv at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 16:35:56 EDT 2016

Getting at that age where I need to think/deal with two projects I have.

Look up my call (W5JV) on the QRZ ham call site and scroll to the bottom

of the page.  The 300G is shown working before we moved it.  The heavy

transformers, cabinet side, etc. were taken out to lighten it and a piano

mover moved it off a U-Haul.  The 30J-x is highly incomplete but the cabinet,

power suppy & RF Coil frame are there.  Would make a nice "roll your own"

project for the engineer trained.

Serious minded inquiries only; curiosity seeks will be ignored.

Cheers,

Doug W5JV