[AMRadio] Clear 866A

Ed edwmullin at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 12:32:41 EDT 2016

My HB dual 4-400 deck has a full wave rectifier that I built using 4 866s and home brewed filament transformers.   While it's a bit of a Frankenstein's monster looking affair, it works.   I do like the glow of the tubes.  It has a timer circuit so the HV won't come on for a few minutes after main power is applied.

VR,   Ed Mullin