[AMRadio] SW station on 28.947

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Oct 9 17:48:41 EDT 2016

I looked them up on a radio station finder and found the same thing.  The web site lists 1340 and an FM frequency but I saw nothing about being a SW station.  I feel sure then are not assigned 28.947 and will see what I can find that could be causing a mix product around me.  No telling and I don’t have a spectrum analyzer.

Tnx.

Jim

From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX

Jim,

I'm not far from Rock Hill SC.  When I saw your first post I tuned to 28.947 and heard nothing.  The link below indicated that call is a shortwave broadcaster:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Harvest_Radio_International

W4DEX