[AMRadio] Condx capacitors

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 13 10:19:35 EDT 2016

I would bet that if you checked the leakage of them now, you would find it
to be excessive which puts a load on the transformer which will cause it to
overheat Charlie.  I have had the same experience, they form good then after
a period of time in operation they dry more and develop excessive leakage.

Jim
W5JO