[AMRadio] BAMA edibris site and TX62

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 20:53:30 EDT 2016

Anybody else getting the 'download limit reached" message.  I haven't downloaded anything in several days and have not hit this wall before.  I know mods.dk does this, but this is a first for bama.

Was trying to get a look see at the Ameco TX62 manual parts list as I only have a few pages of the original.  Need to find out the wattage of R55, the 10 ohm feeding the rectifier for the 12 volt output.  Looks like a 2, but it is not a normal carbon composition.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC