[AMRadio] FCC's AM power

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Sun Sep 25 16:25:01 EDT 2016

Yep, it's kind of fun to view or launch one of those discussions and see what follows.

The thing about it is that many if not most of to-day's hams have limited notion about what p.e.p. is, let alone how to measure it.  Just look at any thread on that topic started up ham radio websites like QRZ.com and eHam, and it goes immediately to a long discussion and debate, with a lot of valid and mis-information, speculation and urban legends amongst hams who do not understand the basic concept in the first place.

Don k4kyv