[AMRadio] FCC's AM power

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:18:37 EDT 2016

I'm not clear about the distinction between "peak power" and "peak
envelope power" (If there is one).  My Autek power/swr meter lets me
select between average power and peak power, but am I monitoring peak
*envelope* power when I have it switched to the "peak power" position?
   --- or is peak envelope power only possible to determine with a
calibrated oscilloscope?

I'm grateful to read your answers to this.

Ollie
W2QXR

--
http://oliversteiner.com