[AMRadio] FCC's AM power

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Sep 27 21:29:43 EDT 2016

I sold it because it did not provide any help with SSB, which I operate from
time to time, and any model 43 would do for steady state carrier.  However
there are many people willing to pay big bucks for things like that so I
cashed in.

For many years I used an RF ammeter and oscilloscope for power and
modulation.  I have now quit both because I operate below the max power and
modulation percentage allowed.

Jim
W5JO