[AMRadio] The Physical Reality of Sidebands in the AM signal

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 12:14:54 EDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Larry Szendrei <ne1s at securespeed.us> wrote:

> On 9/29/16 2:36 PM, Oliver Steiner wrote:
>
>> Don,
>>
>> Thank you for this very informative and beautifully written contribution.
>>
>> Ollie
>> W2QXR
>>
>> My sentiments exactly. A very interesting analysis, and one in which I
> can find no technical error. Don certainly has given this subject a lot of
> critical thought. That one's a keeper and is getting filed away for future
> reference.

That and a lot of other great information is available on AMfone.net thanks
to Steve/K4HX. He set up a sub forum called Don's Tech Talks back in 2011
specifically for isolating and preserving as much of this great info as
possible, for the benefit of all.

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?board=67.0

Though there are a multitude of excellent posts and topics in the Tech
section, over time they get pushed further and further back through the
'pages' and become more difficult to find. Getting some of them into a more
centralized location where they wouldn't scroll off the page was the
answer.

There is also a forum set up for Walt Maxwell/W2DU (SK) where he related a
lot of his early satellite and other history. Walt is probably best known
in the amateur community for his Reflections Vols I-III books on aerials
and transmission lines. He published numerous other articles as well.

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?board=66.0

Definitely a lot of good material available for the technically-inclined or
just plain curious.  Print it, save it, share it with others.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4