[AMRadio] Yeeee Hawwww

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:11:10 EDT 2017

I'm going to wait to see what the test will be like vs. what the
operating privileges will be.  I'm grateful to have had my Novice
license before taking the General and Advanced tests.  I'm not going
to assume that the proposed new license will be like a CB license,
rather than the old Novice license.  I hope that I won't be proven
wrong!  I think that the old regulation of holding a Novice license
for no more than one year was a good one.  You had to upgrade or lose
your license.  Good idea to keep that IMHO.
73,
Ollie
W2QXR

--