[AMRadio] Ham Radio in decline?

Alan Victor amvictor at ncsu.edu
Sun Apr 30 11:00:47 EDT 2017

Perhaps all these collective comments should be forwarded to the ARRL.

I suspect like any "hobby" or personal en devour, we all continue to be
involved because we get something in return for the investment of time and
energy.

Perhaps the ARRL could create or stimulate the appeal that Radio had back
in the glory days. Is that possible? Technology pushes us forward so I
suspect the older folks among us, including myself may need to adapt.
However, I agree, some of the new methods of operating are clearly BAD and
just wrong.

Alan W4AMV