[AMRadio] Ham Radio in decline?

Tracy n1rktnh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:04:05 EDT 2017

Sad but true, I am in the towing business here at this end and deal with
these 18 to 30 year old kids every night. Most of them graduated high
school and still can not read or write. There is no common sense left
with these kids, 2 plus 2 equals 4 some times. The younger generation
out here today, can not fix or repair a simple item never mind build a
house or radio from scratch, it is easier to go buy it for cheap money
and then throw it away after breaking it because they could not read the
instructions. The Un-educated are the primary breeders today, and they
only want the kids to increase there FREE RIDE benefits. The educated
semi intelligent are more worried about their careers than raising a
family and wait till they are in the forties to have a child which has
been proven to lower the IQ of the children, to old to start breeding.
So this is the world we now live in, which is GREAT a dumb population is
much easier to control.

My two cents,

Tracy  N1RKT