[AMRadio] Tech info for some mow dern stuff.

Randy Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:46:06 EDT 2017

My Plastic Radio is a K7DYY Super Senior. It might be modern but at
least it's a REAL AM transmitter, and legal limit out of the box. I
tried to build a Class E transmitter but that project is still in
pieces. in my closet. I'd love to build a big bottle rig one day when
I have the space to do it.

73 es gl de Randy N3LRX