[AMRadio] Two tone audio generation

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 4 10:03:35 EDT 2017

For a hardware based setup consider these options:
Look at this:  (about 49 bucks USD)
http://www.cumbriadesigns.co.uk/2-tone.htm

Or this one from Elecraft for $69:http://www.elecraft.com/mini_module_kits/mini_modules.htm

For a PC based version using the computer sound car, consider this free signal generator. Look for SigGenFreeware....For two tone, run two of them at the same time:http://www.dr-jordan-design.de/Downloads.htm

JimWd5JKO