[AMRadio] Ants and HOA's

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 21:03:17 EDT 2017

Boy this one will generate a lot of traffic.  I wrote my reps, told them I didn't care how they voted, but asked them if they really thought the Feds needed to step into something that adults, knowing full well the rules and restrictions, signed their name and paid their fees to move into places like that, and now are whining because they can't do their hobby.  Why would anyone move to a place where you have to ask permission to paint your own house, and be told the colors that are authorized?

Charlie, W4MEC in NC